Saturday, April 18, 2009

What Ho, Blogger!

I have decided to move forth from the shackles of deviantART and create a blog focused solely on my artwork and the process of creating it.

Unlike my portfolio website, here will be nitty-gritty sketches, doodles, and general unfinishedness-- along with concept ramblings (stuff that isn't drawn or sketched out, merely speaking of what I
may draw later).

Firstly, allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Maxwell Racz and I currently reside in Ontario, Canada.

I once attended the University of Toronto and was majoring in Drama and Cinema, while minoring in History (mainly classical civilizations); However, university life was terribly depressing for my creative mind, causing me to drop out to pursue arts.

I have now been accepted to attend Sheridan College for their BAA program of classical animation, and will be attending this fall!

Before my post-secondary school hunt, I worked as a freelance illustrator- doing work for board games, book covers, magazines and other goodies. I also taught basic cartooning to children at local libraries :).