Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have no idea where the summer went, but I go back to Sheridan on Saturday. It's mixed feelings. On one hand, I'm really excited to be back with my friends & our shenanigans, but on the other I'm dreading all the work.

Oh well, I'm going to try my hardest to improve this year!

So, here is my last sketch dump of the summer:

Here's a sketch I did a few weeks ago. It started as a gesture doodle in my sketchbook & then I worked on it in Photoshop.

These are some doodles I did back in May I believe. Lyrics on the first one are from Street Spirit (Fade Out) by Radiohead.


Some sketchbook pages from August 31st & September 1st. 2am is my favourite time to draw on 'autopilot', meaning my hand moves and I don't think.


That's all for now, I guess I'm just disappointed I didn't do more drawings over the summer. More to come when I start getting swamped with assignments!

Cheers,
-Max