Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Life Drawing Tuesdays

My goal this year is to get better at life drawing. I know I've improved a little bit since last September, but I have a
long way to go. One of my biggest regrets is not taking proper life drawing sessions/classes before I arrived at Sheridan, it puts me at a huge disadvantage.

Oh well. Here are some 1 minute drawings from the past two sessions. 1 minute drawings are supposed to be quick and show the gesture, not get into all the little details of the pose.


Now this week we've moved onto muscle structure- drawing all the muscles underneath the model's skin. Kind of weird, never done it before, so here are my first two drawings to document process. 15 minute studies:


I better get back to doing storyboarding, animation, character design & painting... Yeah, my free time is pretty limited now.
Cheers~
-Max